Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Foundational Logic Games?

yellowavcableyellowavcable Alum Member
in Logic Games 80 karma

I noticed that 7sage provides a list of foundational in/out logic games, grouped by easy, medium, and hard. Are there are other sets of games for sequencing and grouping games?

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10789 karma

@yellowavcable

Yes there are! 7sage has sets for both sequencing and grouping games. I am not sure but you might not be able to see it because you have the starter package. : )

• yellowavcableyellowavcable Alum Member
    80 karma

Ahh okay! I noticed here they were sorted, so I thought there may be others available. Do you know what type of package you need to see the sets for sequencing and grouping games?

10789 karma

@yellowavcable I do not but @"Dillon A. Wright" would know. So I just tagged him for you : )

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Sorted LG bundle isn't available yet, but will be in the Ultimate+ course.

10789 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" I do see that we have practice sets available sorted from easy to hard. I think @yellowavcable is talking about those. I see them in my curriculum and I do use them to practice here and there.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Ah, then yes, you'd get more for sequencing/grouping with higher packages. Ultimate+ has the hardest ones.

• yellowavcableyellowavcable Alum Member
    80 karma

Got it, thanks @"Dillon A. Wright" and @Sami!

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14162 karma

Yup, we're in the process of sorting the LG bundles and they will soon be available as printable e-docs, just like the already available LR bundles. ETA is a few weeks.