Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Program or app similar to what JY uses to explain videos

bdelprince7bdelprince7 Alum Member
edited November 2014 in General 6 karma
I wasn't able to find anything by searching on here but I was wondering what program J.Y. was using to explain the problems. I think that it would be very helpful for going over the pdf question sets and save me from having to print out multiple copies. Thanks!

Comments

• Iggy MinajIggy Minaj Alum Member
    52 karma
    I have no idea, but you're right it would be so helpful! I am bookmarking this discussion in case anyone knows.
  • mjjohns6mjjohns6 Member
    418 karma
    I use ExamTime.com it lets you do flashcards, mind maps, notes, and quizzes. That's the best I've found.
  • lsathopefullsathopeful Alum Member
    edited November 2014 263 karma
    He explains it at one point in the course, but I can't remember where it was unfortunately. I'm pretty sure @Jonathon_Wang knows as well, you can ask him if you'd like http://7sage.com/discussion/#/profile/457/Jonathan Wang
  • bdelprince7bdelprince7 Alum Member
    6 karma
    Thanks everyone, I will contact Jonathan and try out Examtime.com. Thanks :)
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    curious myself... I know I saw Dillon post the answer but don't remember and he shortly after deleted his response
  • liuyolandaliuyolanda Free Trial Member
    21 karma
    Scribblar?
  • Dillon PGDillon PG Alum Member
    140 karma
    Ms paint works :)
  • BenjiFrankBenjiFrank Alum Member
    19 karma

Five years later and maybe someone else answered this but it looks like J.Y. uses this software: https://bubbl.us

• AnomolaeAnomolae Member
    13 karma

I believe he used MS paint for some of the earlier videos, but now most of his videos are done with a drawing tablet and pen. I am certain he used MS paint before when the cursor was a big red cross because he cracked a joke about it, but I'm unsure of what he currently uses. Either way MS paint will do just fine.