Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games

DonivineDonivine Member
in General 8 karma

Is there anyone in the Peoria, Illinois area who would be willing to practice Logic Games with me? I could use a little help.

Comments

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma

I'm not.but I can do Skype. PM me if you are interested.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

No where near the area, but if you have any questions or what not, I'd be happy to help.

Also, here are a list if 7Sage tutors who offer online tutoring sessions.

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/4760

• sagarpatelsagarpatel Alum Member
    164 karma

I've been drilling lg for a while. I'm up to skype too.

• DonivineDonivine Member
    8 karma

Thanks for the help Alex! Sagarpatel, is it okay if I reach out once I am ready for more logic games?

• Mellow_ZMellow_Z Alum Member
    edited May 2017 1997 karma

I'd recommend staying away from Kaplan. They don't have the excellence with the LSAT that they do with other tests. Your best bet is 7sage's free youtube videos with LG explanations, and just working through the CC.

Also, feel free to reach out to me with any specific questions you have - I'd be more than happy to work with you on LG issues.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Donivine said:
    Thanks for the help Alex! Sagarpatel, is it okay if I reach out once I am ready for more logic games?

Sure thing; however, there are definitely more qualified tutors re: games than me. I'm definitely willing to help in any way I can though :)

• sagarpatelsagarpatel Alum Member
    164 karma

@Donivine yes sir!