Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). June Score anxiety - 7Sage Forum

June Score anxiety

mrodgers209mrodgers209 Member
edited June 2017 in General 114 karma

Hi Everyone,

Please don't tell me I am the only person on edge this week waiting for scores to be released?!

~M

Admin edit: Don't yell, I'm sensitive! :( (Caps and excessive exclamation marks removed from title)

Comments

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

I didn't even take the test and I have anxiety just thinking about people waiting for the score! You're totally normal :)

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@tringo335 said:
    I didn't even take the test and I have anxiety just thinking about people waiting for the score! You're totally normal :)

Haha, right!? OP, if it makes you feel any better, it is often the people who are the most anxious who end up doing much better than they had expected.

• mrodgers209mrodgers209 Member
    edited June 2017 114 karma

I really hope your right! @"Alex Divine" @tringo335

• Zachary_PZachary_P Member
    659 karma

You're not alone! I had a bad dream last night in which I bombed the exam... Hopefully they send them out before the 4th of July!

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

What are the chances of that, @Zachary_P ?

114 karma

I'm hoping so too!!! Like I keep going up and down with whether I did great or bad lol! This can't be life! @Zachary_P

• Zachary_PZachary_P Member
    659 karma

@uhinberg said:
    What are the chances of that, @Zachary_P ?

Based on this link it looks like the June test scores are released on average 3-4 days before the LSAC official release date. Take a look at the past 10 years of actual/official release dates there if you need something to do to keep you preoccupied for the next week and a half. Ha!

http://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/bid/153643/lsat-score-release-dates-scheduled-vs-actual-comparison-2004-2016

• tylerdschreur10tylerdschreur10 Alum Member
    1465 karma

I'm up in the UP with minimal or no cell service from Thursday night until Tuesday night! I may be driving to a McDonald's 20 minutes away like 4 times a day to check my email! The anxiety is so real.

114 karma

Lol!!! Not four times a day!!! Lol! Well people are predicting Friday the earliest so you may not have to do that! @tylerdschreur10

• dan_reynoldsdan_reynolds Free Trial Member
    127 karma

@mrodgers209 said:
    Hi Everyone,

Please don't tell me I am the only person on edge this week waiting for scores to be released?!

~M

Admin edit: Don't yell, I'm sensitive! :( (Caps and excessive exclamation marks removed from title)

Don't be sensitive, if ME TYPING in CAPS is the worse thing that happens today, it was not a bad day. That being said, I wish a miracle would happen and our scores would be released a week early, it happened once like 10 years ago in June.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited June 2017 12637 karma

@dan_reynolds said:
    Don't be sensitive, if ME TYPING in CAPS is the worse thing that happens today, it was not a bad day.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/992/407/776.jpg

Edit: Caps is against our forum rules. ;)
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/15/forum-rules

• KateelaineKateelaine Alum Member
    172 karma

It's terrible waiting! I keep checking my email for the score, get paranoid the email went to a spam folder, and then just keep logging on to the LSAC website to see. The struggle is real