Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June Score anxiety

mrodgers209mrodgers209 Member
edited June 2017 in General 114 karma

Hi Everyone,

Please don't tell me I am the only person on edge this week waiting for scores to be released?!

~M

Admin edit: Don't yell, I'm sensitive! :( (Caps and excessive exclamation marks removed from title)

Comments

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

I didn't even take the test and I have anxiety just thinking about people waiting for the score! You're totally normal :)

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@tringo335 said:
    I didn't even take the test and I have anxiety just thinking about people waiting for the score! You're totally normal :)

Haha, right!? OP, if it makes you feel any better, it is often the people who are the most anxious who end up doing much better than they had expected.

• mrodgers209mrodgers209 Member
    edited June 2017 114 karma

I really hope your right! @"Alex Divine" @tringo335

• Zachary_PZachary_P Member
    659 karma

You're not alone! I had a bad dream last night in which I bombed the exam... Hopefully they send them out before the 4th of July!

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

What are the chances of that, @Zachary_P ?

114 karma

I'm hoping so too!!! Like I keep going up and down with whether I did great or bad lol! This can't be life! @Zachary_P

• Zachary_PZachary_P Member
    659 karma

@uhinberg said:
    What are the chances of that, @Zachary_P ?

Based on this link it looks like the June test scores are released on average 3-4 days before the LSAC official release date. Take a look at the past 10 years of actual/official release dates there if you need something to do to keep you preoccupied for the next week and a half. Ha!

http://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/bid/153643/lsat-score-release-dates-scheduled-vs-actual-comparison-2004-2016

• tylerdschreur10tylerdschreur10 Alum Member
    1465 karma

I'm up in the UP with minimal or no cell service from Thursday night until Tuesday night! I may be driving to a McDonald's 20 minutes away like 4 times a day to check my email! The anxiety is so real.

114 karma

Lol!!! Not four times a day!!! Lol! Well people are predicting Friday the earliest so you may not have to do that! @tylerdschreur10

• dan_reynoldsdan_reynolds Free Trial Member
    127 karma

@mrodgers209 said:
    Hi Everyone,

Please don't tell me I am the only person on edge this week waiting for scores to be released?!

~M

Admin edit: Don't yell, I'm sensitive! :( (Caps and excessive exclamation marks removed from title)

Don't be sensitive, if ME TYPING in CAPS is the worse thing that happens today, it was not a bad day. That being said, I wish a miracle would happen and our scores would be released a week early, it happened once like 10 years ago in June.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited June 2017 12637 karma

@dan_reynolds said:
    Don't be sensitive, if ME TYPING in CAPS is the worse thing that happens today, it was not a bad day.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/992/407/776.jpg

Edit: Caps is against our forum rules. ;)
    https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/15/forum-rules

• KateelaineKateelaine Alum Member
    172 karma

It's terrible waiting! I keep checking my email for the score, get paranoid the email went to a spam folder, and then just keep logging on to the LSAC website to see. The struggle is real