Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone feel like I do?

harrismeganharrismegan Member
edited December 2014 in General 2074 karma
I've been at this since the beginning of May, first by studying completely by myself, I took a few weeks off to compete in a bodybuilding comp, but I went right back into it. I work full time, but squeeze it in in the morning, in my lunch break, and after work. Now that we're a week from the exam, I literally find myself wanting to cry when I am studying.
I know they say "the moments before you reach your goal are always the hardest" and "if you really want something you'll push past it", but I honestly just don't know if I can put another full week of killing myself studying into it.

Does anyone else feel this way? What would you suggest?

Comments

• jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    take a day off, or just throw like 1 LG, 5 LR questions or so, take things nice and easy, relax, watch a movie, don't stress too much about LSAT for a little to let ur mind relax
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    Yeah, I understand lol. Like Jdawg mentioned, maybe take a day off? You don't want to stress too much. Last thing you want to do is walk into the exam with the weight of the world on your shoulders.
  • pjanderson5pjanderson5 Free Trial Member
    238 karma
    "Everyone wanna be a bodybuilder but nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight" lol in all seriousness I agree with jdawg. Take it easy for a day. You put in the work, and will not do yourself any benefit by studying and worrying nonstop. You got this!
  • sunflowersunflower Alum Member
    46 karma
    I guess a different perspective might work. Whatever will happen will happen. Do you think you came to this place in your life all by yourself? Sure, you decided to study for the LSAT you put in the time and effort but I'd say in a way you're led to where you are in life right now. Go about your daily business-work, study, eat, etc. Do put in reasonable effort. But I think you'll get to wherever you need to get to without having to think you have to call all the shots.
  • alexroark5alexroark5 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    edited December 2014 812 karma
    Just remember that you are not in some third world country wondering where your next meal is going to come from while people are out to kill you and your family because of your ethnicity/religion and then you'll realize the worst that could happen is actually not that bad.
  • tsamvelyantsamvelyan Alum Member
    431 karma
    I totally feel you. I haven't slept in 28 hours as I'm typing this.The worst part is that I know the concepts well, when I take un-timed tests, I get almost everything correct, but it's a different story when I take an actual LSAT and then I look at my answers and I go "What the hell was I thinking picking this?". Last night I almost had a meltdown because this is it. Anyway, I'll just follow my motto...Do your best and forget the rest!