Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this ok?

smseraj3smseraj3 Alum Member

Hi guys,

I recently attended a law school forum in DC and met a lot of schools. Is it ok if I actually write about admissions officer I spoke to at the forum?

Something like: "My recent discussion with Ms. __ __ affirmed my decision to make (enter school name) my top choice. She raved the JD/MPH program......"

Is that ok? Of course I won't make up the conversation we had, but i highly doubt they will remember me anyways lol.

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@smseraj3 said:
    Hi guys,

I recently attended a law school forum in DC and met a lot of schools. Is it ok if I actually write about admissions officer I spoke to at the forum?

Something like: "My recent discussion with Ms. __ __ affirmed my decision to make (enter school name) my top choice. She raved the JD/MPH program......"

Is that ok? Of course I won't make up the conversation we had, but i highly doubt they will remember me anyways lol.

Yes, that is ok. Especially for things like letters of continued interest and such.

Happy to hear you found the law school for you :)

• smseraj3smseraj3 Alum Member
    162 karma

@"Alex Divine"
    Thanks man!