Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Program or app similar to what JY uses to explain videos - 7Sage Forum

Program or app similar to what JY uses to explain videos

bdelprince7bdelprince7 Alum Member
edited November 2014 in General 6 karma
I wasn't able to find anything by searching on here but I was wondering what program J.Y. was using to explain the problems. I think that it would be very helpful for going over the pdf question sets and save me from having to print out multiple copies. Thanks!

Comments

• Iggy MinajIggy Minaj Alum Member
    52 karma
    I have no idea, but you're right it would be so helpful! I am bookmarking this discussion in case anyone knows.
  • mjjohns6mjjohns6 Member
    418 karma
    I use ExamTime.com it lets you do flashcards, mind maps, notes, and quizzes. That's the best I've found.
  • lsathopefullsathopeful Alum Member
    edited November 2014 268 karma
    He explains it at one point in the course, but I can't remember where it was unfortunately. I'm pretty sure @Jonathon_Wang knows as well, you can ask him if you'd like http://7sage.com/discussion/#/profile/457/Jonathan Wang
  • bdelprince7bdelprince7 Alum Member
    6 karma
    Thanks everyone, I will contact Jonathan and try out Examtime.com. Thanks :)
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    curious myself... I know I saw Dillon post the answer but don't remember and he shortly after deleted his response
  • liuyolandaliuyolanda Free Trial Member
    21 karma
    Scribblar?
  • Dillon PGDillon PG Alum Member
    140 karma
    Ms paint works :)
  • BenjiFrankBenjiFrank Alum Member
    19 karma

Five years later and maybe someone else answered this but it looks like J.Y. uses this software: https://bubbl.us

• AnomolaeAnomolae Member
    13 karma

I believe he used MS paint for some of the earlier videos, but now most of his videos are done with a drawing tablet and pen. I am certain he used MS paint before when the cursor was a big red cross because he cracked a joke about it, but I'm unsure of what he currently uses. Either way MS paint will do just fine.