Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Section ordering

electricblueelectricblue Alum Member
edited December 2014 in December 2014 LSAT 22 karma
Are there only two orders for the test sections or could there be more variations? I had LG-LR-LG-LR-RC, so it's obvious that I had LG as an experimental section, while others had RC, LR, LG, LR, RC. But could someone else with LG as an experimental section have, say, RC, LG, LR, LG, LR? I'm trying to figure out whether section 1 or section 3 was experimental in my case, because I left three or four blank at the end of section 1 so I'm really hoping it didn't count. I had thought we'd get a 1 minute warning during which I would have made sure *something* was bubbled in, but all of the sudden we were told to drop our pencils.

Comments

• Curtis90Curtis90 Alum Member
    39 karma
    It could be in any ordering.
  • electricblueelectricblue Alum Member
    22 karma
    @Curtis90 - Oh damn. I'd seriously pay $50-$100 extra at this point for faster grading to get this over with. LOL.
  • KristinaKristina Alum Member
    68 karma
    I had LR-RC-LG-RC-LR
  • electricblueelectricblue Alum Member
    22 karma
    @Kristina - Excellent, thanks - that 100% confirms that there are multiple orders for it and there's zero point in my trying to figure it out!
  • LeBisondeMistLeBisondeMist Alum Member
    135 karma
    If you go over to TLS (LSAT Prep forum->December Waiters Thread), they've figured out which sections were real and which were exp based on what others had. I'm not sure how strict 7sage is with mentioning broad topics, so I won't list those sections here.
  • turnercmturnercm Alum Member 🍌
    edited December 2014 770 karma
    Delete this if it's too revealing, but the LG with the multicolored rugs was the real section. I had LR-LG-LR-RC-LR.
  • avstepanianavstepanian Alum Member
    33 karma
    @turnercm I had the same order. Do you have a guess on which sect was experimental?
  • turnercmturnercm Alum Member 🍌
    edited December 2014 770 karma
    @avstepanian Pretty sure the first LR (for me) was the easiest, and also, of course, the experimental. It did give me a nice confidence boost for the rest of the exam (before I figured out it was probably experimental hahaha)

The LR sections that were real had the Hans purple question in one, and the melatonin drug question in the other.
  • LeBisondeMistLeBisondeMist Alum Member
    135 karma
    @avstepanian. Here are the sections with broad subject matter:

LR1: Hans purple/ancient column construction
    LR2: Doves in orchards/melatonin
    RC: Perfume/lawyers "stealing thunder"/free will/Mexican American politics
    LG: Musical instruments/lectures & oil, lithography, etc./rug thread colors/photos at school ceremony