Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Watches

Hello,

I recently bought a watch from this website: http://lsatwatch.webs.com/. I am confused about the new rule applying to watches....can someone please tell me if this is allowed on test day? Thank you!

~Danielle

Comments

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

Does it work as a chronograph, or with a bezel?

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited September 2017 23929 karma

@danielleschmalz7 said:
    Hello,

I recently bought a watch from this website: http://lsatwatch.webs.com/. I am confused about the new rule applying to watches....can someone please tell me if this is allowed on test day? Thank you!

~Danielle

My understanding is that these watches are fine for use. However, everything will come down to the proctors discretion. For that reason, I would recommend practicing with and bringing a back up. Better safe than sorry!

• @uhinberg To be honest, I'm not sure what the difference is. How can I tell?

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

hmmm.

does the bezel turn to reset it like it a normal analog watch or do you just press a button to restart it like a stop watch? if the former than I think you will be fine as watches like the latter are banned.

Still, I agree with Alex, bring a back up just in case your proctors are A-holes. So just bring an extra watch, perhaps a regular analog watch! :)

• @"Alex Divine" Uhh this is stressful. Ok, thanks for your help!

• JDtobeeeeJDtobeeee Alum Member
    175 karma

Can we bring more than one watch?

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@danielleschmalz7 said:
    @"Alex Divine" Uhh this is stressful. Ok, thanks for your help!

No problem. Yes, it certainly can be.

Check out one of these watches: Casio Men's MRW200H-7EV Sport Resin Watch

You can find them for about $15 bucks on Amazon. They work well and have rotating bezels so you don't have to mess with reseting times after each section; just spin the bezel.

Truthfully though, I think you'll be fine. It is easy to tell that your watch followings all the rules, at least to my understanding.

• @TheMikey I have to reset it so I should be ok. Thanks!