Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Photo Is Small

ceciliameyer97ceciliameyer97 Free Trial Member
edited September 2017 in General 5 karma

I have my admissions ticket printed and ready to go for this Saturday, when I realized my photo does not completely fill the 2x2 box. There is a white bar next to the photo. The photo is clear and you can tell it is me - do you think I will be allowed in or are they going to give me a difficult time/turn me away?

Comments

• TheAnxious0LTheAnxious0L Alum Member
    587 karma

Honestly, I've seen some weird shit fly with proctors. The first time I wrote it, someone brought their phone with them and they were allowed to keep it...

That same sitting, someone had a picture that was WAY too small and they were still allowed in.

I think they might give you a hard time...but maybe call LSAC tomorrow and ask?

• hon132hon132 Free Trial Member
    122 karma

If it's not part of the picture and majority of the space is covered then it's fine. It's something on their end that gives some of them that white bar, happened to mine and the lady didn't notice or care. It's all up to the judgment of the proctors and the rules aren't so strict they have to bust out rulers any time soon. All they do is look at the ticket and look at your DL which isn't much bigger, anyways.

• Andrea28Andrea28 Free Trial Member
    20 karma

I'm in the same situation as you and it's making me really nervous. I used the same picture in June and it was fine (I only noticed this morning that the picture was too small) but I've heard horror stories about proctors on power trips.

• hmm_2017hmm_2017 Free Trial Member
    edited September 2017 4 karma

Let us know how it goes! Maybe bring multiple forms of photo ID if you can...

• ZaTablerZaTabler Alum Member
    513 karma

My picture for the Dec 2016 test was 1/2 the size of the box and they didn't even look twice at it. I wouldn't worry a bit. Keep calm and kill it tomorrow!

• ZaTablerZaTabler Alum Member
    513 karma

@Andrea28 said:
    I'm in the same situation as you and it's making me really nervous. I used the same picture in June and it was fine (I only noticed this morning that the picture was too small) but I've heard horror stories about proctors on power trips.

I got right in with a picture 1/2 the size of the box. don't worry