Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June 2018 Study Group

2»

Comments

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

@"Bevs ScooterMinion" said:
    Hello! I'm finally back. Long story.

I won't be done with CC and ready for PTs by December, but I'd love to stay in this loop to see how you all do it. (I'll probably have to push back, again, to September 2018. Or maybe even later, but that's how the cookie crumbles.)

I've missed everyone! <3

Welcome back Bevs! We missed you!

• studysandsstudysands Alum Member
    37 karma

Hi everyone!!
    1) Starting in November works for me! I'm done the CC but currently going over areas that i'm not completely certain with and over some important fundamentals. I think going over as much material together before 2018 will be fantastic! However, I am open to Dec if that works better with the group.
    2) Sun and Mon after 5pm PST works for me!

• sillllyxosillllyxo Alum Member
    edited October 2017 708 karma

I'm not sure if I will be taking dec/feb/or june yet but would love to join in~

When would you like to begin our study group meetings?
    november

What day(s) of the week/time(s) work best for you? (Please include your time zone)
    Friday, Sundays any time
    other days evenings after 8:30EST

What are some possible things you may be interested in exploring in addition to BR'ing PTs?
    Maybe strategy discussion?

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@sillllyxo said:

november

What day(s) of the week/time(s) work best for you? (Please include your time zone)
    Friday, Sundays any time

What are some possible things you may be interested in exploring in addition to BR'ing PTs?

Yay! Welcome @sillllyxo

I always see you around and I think you're going to be such an awesome addition to the group :)

• sillllyxosillllyxo Alum Member
    708 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@sillllyxo said:

november

Friday, Sundays any time

Yay! Welcome @sillllyxo

I always see you around and I think you're going to be such an awesome addition to the group :)

Thanks!! and also never considered skipping a cycle but a lot of what you have said has resonated with me and we will see. Even if I take the Feb exam I hope you don't mind if I join in. Taking it week by week right now!

• Paul PedersonPaul Pederson Member
    903 karma

I will start PTing Nov 1, prob average 2 PTs a week with BR and drilling tests 1-54.

903 karma

Pretty sure I've got the fundamentals down, at minimum 1 hour day on study days is dedicated to reviewing fundamentals.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@sillllyxo said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@sillllyxo said:

november

Friday, Sundays any time

Yay! Welcome @sillllyxo

Thanks!! and also never considered skipping a cycle but a lot of what you have said has resonated with me and we will see. Even if I take the Feb exam I hope you don't mind if I join in. Taking it week by week right now!

Of course! I would mind if you DID NOT join us <3

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Paul Pederson" said:
    I will start PTing Nov 1, prob average 2 PTs a week with BR and drilling tests 1-54.

Awesome! Just make sure not to feel compelled to do 2 PTs a week. 1 PT a week, or even every other week, is likely more than enough. Remember, improvement comes from your review AFTER the PTs have exposed your weaknesses. So, if you take 2 PTs a week, unless you're scoring in the high 170s, it's likely going to take you a week or two to do everything you can to address those weaknesses.

• tams2018tams2018 Member
    727 karma

Please count me in.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@tams2018 said:
    Please count me in.

You got it!

When are you set to begin your PT phase of prep?

• annewr253annewr253 Alum Member
    439 karma

A little late with adding to this thread but I am definitely all in!
    End of Nov/Early Dec. The sooner we could lock down our set schedule the better for me with work and all.
    Any weekdays after 6 pm EST, But I really prefer Sundays any time
    LR Intensives for sure!!! And LG Foolproofing with the LG bundle and overall support! We got this y'all!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@attalla253 said:
    A little late with adding to this thread but I am definitely all in!
    End of Nov/Early Dec. The sooner we could lock down our set schedule the better for me with work and all.
    Any weekdays after 6 pm EST, But I really prefer Sundays any time
    LR Intensives for sure!!! And LG Foolproofing with the LG bundle and overall support! We got this y'all!

Welcome my friend! I shall add you to the group :)

Thanks for the input!

• Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    1762 karma

Hey @"Alex Divine" i'm interested in this group. Im redoing the curriculum right now but id like to join to stay informed.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@nanchito said:
    Hey @"Alex Divine" i'm interested in this group. Im redoing the curriculum right now but id like to join to stay informed.

@nanchito Hey! I'll add you in :)

• maamedufiekmaamedufiek Alum Member
    34 karma

Hello everyone,
    I'm sorry I am late in introducing myself. My name is Maame and I am new to everything LSAT related. Really excited to be part of this group.
    When would you like to begin our study group meetings? As soon as we can; the beginning of November will be great.
    Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays after 7 pm EST.
    Logic Reasoning.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@maamedufiek said:
    Hello everyone,
    I'm sorry I am late in introducing myself. My name is Maame and I am new to everything LSAT related. Really excited to be part of this group.
    When would you like to begin our study group meetings? As soon as we can; the beginning of November will be great.
    Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays after 7 pm EST.
    Logic Reasoning.

Hey @maamedufiek

Welcome :)

• bornsinner123bornsinner123 Free Trial Member
    19 karma

I'd love to be kept in the loop about this group if at all possible.

When would you like to begin our study group meetings? I'm good to start in November.

I can meet all week after October 20th in US Central time zone. However, starting in January, I'll be moving to Southeast Asia for ten months so will adjust my studies accordingly.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@bornsinner123 said:
    I'd love to be kept in the loop about this group if at all possible.

When would you like to begin our study group meetings? I'm good to start in November.

I can meet all week after October 20th in US Central time zone. However, starting in January, I'll be moving to Southeast Asia for ten months so will adjust my studies accordingly.

I've added you to the group so you will receive all of of the updates!

It seems like more and more people want to begin in November, so perhaps we can explore that option.

• thisisspartathisissparta Alum Member
    edited October 2017 1363 karma

Could you add me to this group too @"Alex Divine" ?

When would you like to begin our study group meetings? November.

All week. Any time from 7-10 PM (EST)

LR and possibly RC too.

P.S.: I start PTing next month

• tams2018tams2018 Member
    727 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@tams2018 said:
    Please count me in.

You got it!

When are you set to begin your PT phase of prep?

Probably in the next months. I am still trying to finish the CC. :(

• skrishnanskrishnan Alum Member
    edited October 2017 209 karma

I'm currently aiming for December 2017. I may push it to the next cycle if I don't feel prepared! Could you count me in?

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@skrishnan said:
    I'm currently for December 2017, I may push it to the next cycle if I don't feel prepared! Could you count me in?

You got it :)

903 karma

My dog had a grand mal seizure the other night, we rushed her to the dog ER and they told us they are 90% sure she has a brain tumor and there is nothing we can do. We've had her since 2004, shes 13 yrs old. We've had her since we first got married, when I was a PFC in the Marines. I cant imagine my life without her and honestly have no idea how I'm going to be able to stay focused in order to be ready for Feb. This seems like the hardest thing I've ever gone through, much much harder than dealing with loss in Iraq, don't know why, but it is.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Paul Pederson" said:
    My dog had a grand mal seizure the other night, we rushed her to the dog ER and they told us they are 90% sure she has a brain tumor and there is nothing we can do. We've had her since 2004, shes 13 yrs old. We've had her since we first got married, when I was a PFC in the Marines. I cant imagine my life without her and honestly have no idea how I'm going to be able to stay focused in order to be ready for Feb. This seems like the hardest thing I've ever gone through, much much harder than dealing with loss in Iraq, don't know why, but it is.

Aww Paul, I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. A close pet being ill can be as devastating as a family member, because in many ways they are. Stay strong and know we are here for you brother.

Whether you take in Feb, June, or Sept, you will get through this.

You guys will be in prayers <3

• Adam HawksAdam Hawks Alum Member
    990 karma

@"Paul Pederson" said:

I feel for you Paul. Take care of your loved ones, even if they have four legs. The test and law school isn't going anywhere, so take all the time you need.

903 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@"Paul Pederson" said:

Aww Paul, I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. A close pet being ill can be as devastating as a family member, because in many ways they are. Stay strong and know we are here for you brother.

Whether you take in Feb, June, or Sept, you will get through this.

You guys will be in prayers <3

@"Adam Hawks" said:

@"Paul Pederson" said:

I feel for you Paul. Take care of your loved ones, even if they have four legs. The test and law school isn't going anywhere, so take all the time you need.

Thank you!

• chisal17chisal17 Alum Member
    289 karma

ASAP!

Central Time, Any day of the week, but I do prefer Saturdays and Sundays or Mondays. Any time, but preferably after 5PM.

Small break out study groups, refreshing the basics when necessary, I'm open to whatever.

Thanks!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited November 2017 23929 karma

@chisal17 said:
    ASAP!

Central Time, Any day of the week, but I do prefer Saturdays and Sundays or Mondays. Any time, but preferably after 5PM.

Small break out study groups, refreshing the basics when necessary, I'm open to whatever.

Thanks!

Cool! As of now, our first meeting is December 5th, 2017 @ 7:30pm EST. Subsequent meetings will be each Tuesday at the same time. I'll add your name to the roster!

Welcome :)

Also, check out the new study group thread here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/12461/june18-study-group-blind-review-pt-36-tuesday-dec-5th-7-30-pm-est/p1