Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pre-lsat plan

Leena300Leena300 Alum Member
in General 85 karma

Hey guys so i'm writing the lsat on saturday and wanted to know what my friday and saturday morning should look like, I was thinking light drilling friday be in bed by 10pm wake up at 6am, shower, get in my zone. I don't want to eat too heavy cause usually when i'm nervous my stomach doesn't go well with too much food, so whats a good light breakfast that won't make me feel sick but still energized. Also do you guys recommend doing a bit of prep saturday morning? Any routine plan would be helpful!

Comments

• sunflowersandlawsunflowersandlaw Alum Member
    360 karma

Hey! I get pretty nauseous in the morning too, especially since I'm not a breakfast person. In September, I did the berries oatmeal from Trader Joe's and 2 eggs scrambled but bland. These are good GI foods, and the won't make you feel sick. Also, if you're a slow starter to tests or you feel like you might take a while to focus on the first question, then do a warm up. It's not for everyone, but I personally like doing them because it helps calm my nerves.

• Charlesroy100Charlesroy100 Member
    43 karma

I highly recommend Avacodo and toast along with egg whites. Not too draining where it will tire you out and keeps you full.