Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NYC Coffee for Applicants

My name is Mark. Ill be travelling to NYC for the week next week and would love to grab a coffee with a few cohorts. I'm thinking Monday afternoon, 2pm-ish, but I am pretty flexible. Sort of a nomad for the week.

A little about me. 49, my oldest is in the city for his Masters degree work at Juilliard. I just (emotionally) finished taking the LSAT for the last time, so I am one of those that is working with what they have. (This test beat the crap out of the CPA exam I have to say, and that exam lasted for days not hours).

Whether you are seasoned, or fresh out of school, it makes sense to me to reach out and share stories, strategies, or just general fears.

We can target a location as we get closer.

And to save the discussion boards some clutter, we may move the convo "offline". I'll keep checking in periodically to see if anyone's interest has been peaked.

Comments

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Hi, another non-traditional student here. Happy to talk more. What are you studying in the grad program?

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited December 2017 23929 karma

I might be free towards the end of next week if you're still around! It will likely be sometime in the evening though. I'll pm ya :)

• mcb4LSUROXSmcb4LSUROXS Alum Member
    146 karma

Turns out Friday is pretty good ... Alex? Bueller? Bueller? Anyone.... Bueller?

• mcb4LSUROXSmcb4LSUROXS Alum Member
    edited December 2017 146 karma

I am more easily reached at [removed]

Admin edit: Please PM this user for their email address.