Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Foolproof

Christina-5Christina-5 Alum Member
in General 150 karma

Does it matter what pt is use to foolproof and timed full test and sections ? I did pt36 as my first set of games to foolproof and I got 3 games out of 4 down after repeating each 3x. But wen I went to fool proof one of the game that was super hard JP mention if I haven’t done a lot of games I should skip it..

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Christina-5" said:
    Does it matter what pt is use to foolproof and timed full test and sections ? I did pt36 as my first set of games to foolproof and I got 3 games out of 4 down after repeating each 3x. But wen I went to fool proof one of the game that was super hard JP mention if I haven’t done a lot of games I should skip it..

I think it's best to use the early tests (1-35) to fool proof when you're first learning games. If you're having to skip games and not going -0, I would highly recommend just starting from PT 1 and continue fool proofing.

For timed sections, no I don't think that matters too much. Although the questions in the drills in the CC come from the earlier tests, so you may want to start taking your full timed PTs at 36.

• Christina-5Christina-5 Alum Member
    150 karma

How do you know what kind of game you are dealing with. I notice I can not tell wat kind of game I’m dealing with unless it’s sequncin game @"Alex Divine" any suggestions?

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Christina-5" said:
    How do you know what kind of game you are dealing with. I notice I can not tell wat kind of game I’m dealing with unless it’s sequncin game @"Alex Divine" any suggestions?

I learned most of my game strategy from the CC lessons and practice.

https://7sage.com/lesson/categorizing-logic-games/

Arguably, there's really only 3 types of games: sequencing; grouping; and hybrid. So, you're either ordering/sequencing, placing pieces into groups, or doing a combination of both.