Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks 7sage!

AmateurProphetAmateurProphet Alum Member
edited December 2017 in General 183 karma

I just got my score back, after over 48 hours of waiting... 174! I'm so happy with this as I had been PT'ing at 167-169. Especially after registering and cancelling September because I didn't feel ready.

I just wanted to thank you guys for keeping me sane during this entire process and guiding me in the right direction. 7sage curriculum really helped me and I was on autopilot during the test. For anyone who didn't quite get the score they wanted, don't give up hope! Any one of us can improve our mastery of the fundamentals and there will always be time to retake. Just gotta put in the work and believe in yourself. I really appreciate you guys!

P.S. My IRR and disclosure book weren't available after getting the score. Should I be concerned?

Best,

Matt

Comments

• kimpg_66kimpg_66 Alum Member
    1617 karma

Congratulations! Almost the exact same story for me (but you got me by +1, damn you :wink: ). I know I wouldn't be where I am without 7sage.

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    edited December 2017 11542 karma

This is what I like to see :) as for your question, I wouldn't be too concerned since you already got your unofficial score report but I'm curious as to why that's the case.

• Marco AntonioMarco Antonio Alum Member
    199 karma

Thats's the dream. Thanks a lot for posting this! Incredibly inspirational! Best of luck to you in law school and all future endeavors. Happy holidays!

• AmateurProphetAmateurProphet Alum Member
    183 karma

@kimmy_m66 That’s amazing! Now I’m rushing to finish the rest of my app lol

183 karma

@"Marco Antonio" Thanks dude! I believe in you. Happy holidays

• TheLogicianTheLogician Member
    43 karma

@AmateurProphet well done! Great to hear of another 7Sage December success. Where are you applying?

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

Congrats!!!!

• michael_theodoremichael_theodore Alum Member
    253 karma

Congratulations!!

• westcoastbestcoastwestcoastbestcoast Alum Member
    3788 karma

Wow you really brought your A game to the exam. Most people usually experience a 3 point drop but that wasnt the case for you :)

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

CONGRATS!!! :)

• calcal101calcal101 Alum Member
    582 karma

Congrats!!

183 karma

Thanks!! @TheLogician I'm applying to Top 20 except for Yale. I'm an extreme splitter with a 3.1ish gpa, so this cycle is going to be crazy unpredictable. Hoping for the best though! Haha

• serolod94serolod94 Free Trial Member
    11 karma

Hi, congrats :smiley: !! Very inspirational. What did you use to study?! Also, if I may ask, did you get any offers in regards to money from T14? Just curious. Thanks!