Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Buddy for February?

jakediazjakediaz Alum Member

Hey guys! Looking for a study buddy for the feb test. I took in December and got a 168, even though I was PTing in the 170's. Would love to study with someone whose scoring around the same and aiming for the same goal so we can motivate one another and get better together! Really want this to be the last time I have to take this test!!!

Comments

• batwomansavesbatwomansaves Alum Member
    52 karma

ME

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

@jakediaz said:
    Hey guys! Looking for a study buddy for the feb test. I took in December and got a 168, even though I was PTing in the 170's. Would love to study with someone whose scoring around the same and aiming for the same goal so we can motivate one another and get better together! Really want this to be the last time I have to take this test!!!

Hi Jake I ended up with the exact same score. I am planning to retake, but I intend to spend the next couple of weeks preparing my applications.

I ended up with (LR1: -2, LR2: -2, RC: -3, LG -8). What were your sectional scores? If we complement each other well, we can bounce ideas during Feb prep.