Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to improve?

Maneli.BManeli.B Member
edited December 2017 in General 5 karma

Hello everyone, so I usually get 155 on my PT but unfortunately I got 150 on the December test. Since I already applied for law schools, I want to try again and write the Feb test. I usually do perfect on the game section and need to improve my LR and RC skills. Do you guys have any suggestions on how to improve in a month? I would truly appreciate any suggestions.

Comments

• Legally_SpeakingLegally_Speaking Alum Member
    553 karma

@"Maneli.B" Given that a month is such a short time window, I would recommend making use of LSAT Analytics in order to see what LR types prove the most problematic for you and adjusting your studying accordingly. For RC, I would need to know more about your current reading strategies, but, typically, reading more for structure is a good first step.

553 karma

@"Maneli.B" Additionally, while reading "normal", non-LSAT material may seem pointless choosing to focus on literature that broadly appears on the LSAT (e.g.science and humanities topics) is likely time well spent.

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    edited December 2017 3279 karma

@"forest.dearing.2017" said:
    @"Maneli.B" Additionally, while reading "normal", non-LSAT material may seem pointless choosing to focus on literature that broadly appears on the LSAT (e.g.science and humanities topics) is likely time well spent.

"is likely time well spent."
    I agree that it helps. but I believe spending time on LSAT material is a better use of time. For that reason, I disagree with your statement.

553 karma

@10000019 I suppose it partly depends on how much time you have at your disposal (i.e. are you studying full-time vs. part-time).