Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to stay LSAT fit?

seamusyarbroughseamusyarbrough Free Trial Member
edited January 2015 in General 36 karma
Alright so I am an idiot. I was waiting for some money to come through before paying for the Feb LSAT rego. Slipped my mind that Friday was the deadline and now I will taking the June it seems. This could possibly be good, I need a 170+ and since moving onto 50s PTs I have sunk back down to high 160s. Thing is, I was hitting it hard in the prep material and have finished all of it. I don't mean PTs, but I read both LG and LR bibles and a few other resources. I don't really think it would help me to read anything else at this point. So basically I have five months now with only PTs to do. To prepare and stay ready over the next few months will just taking two PTs a week be a good call? One every other day? Where do I go from here?

If it helps, I have almost gotten LG down 100%, but my LR scores dropped quite a bit in more recent tests. I keep missing some obvious detail on four or five questions every LR section. When I blind review I want to hit myself for making such a stupid mistake. Damn Shell Game answers!

Comments

• harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    I would say space out the prep tests (depending on how many you have) to 1-2 a week, maybe even just 1. Then make sure you realllllllly take your time in the blind review. Maybe write the prep test, take a day, and spend that next day meticulously going through the BR.
    I would, then, identify your weak areas with LR, LG, or RC, and drill for the remaining days of the week. If you're weak in flaw, get the Cambridge packages and drill flaw for a few days.
    I would also advise to keep your LG skills sharp, so keep doing LG throughout the week as well.
  • VendettaVendetta Alum Member
    6 karma
    Add up all the questions you've gotten wrong, then type them up. There's something about typing them that gives you just a little more insight into the question.

Then do PT full of questions you've gotten wrong. Drill into your head WHY you got them wrong

Wash, rinse, repeat