Posts Tagged ‘webinar’
Join 7Sage admissions consultants on Thursday, September 15 at 8 p.m. ET for a panel discussion on the usage of diversity statements and addenda within application materials. There will be time reserved for audience Q&A.
To register, click here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_s-3IYfpxQZC5sok6iVBnnA.
On Thursday, September 1, from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m. ET, our admissions consultants are doing a joint webinar with the founders of lsd.law. We’ll talk about what affects your chances of getting into law school and how to best use The 7Sage Predictor, LSD’s chance-me tool, and LSAC’s school search.
- Dinan (cryptanon) , founder of LSD
- Jarron (windsor), co-leader LSD
- Susan Cersovsky, former admissions officer at Columbia Law
- Tajira McCoy, former Director of Admissions and Scholarship Programs at Berkeley Law
- Jacob Baska, former Director of Admissions and Financial Aid at Notre Dame Law School
This is the Great Non-Annual Chance-a-Palooza, a discussion of all things related to your chances of getting into law school with some nerdy inside-baseball discussion of various predictive tools.
After the webinar, one attendee will win a free Edit Once. We’ll select the winner by lottery.
The webinar will start at 8 p.m. ET on September 1 and will run for an hour.
You’ll have to register for this webinar in advance.
The webinar will be recorded, and we may post it on our site or on YouTube. We may also share the audio on our podcast.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
If you want to ask a question, you should connect via a computer instead of calling in. We also recommend that you join the webinar a few minutes early and test your microphone.
Do you struggle to finish the Logical Reasoning section? Do you get bogged down eliminating answer choices on even the easiest questions?
Join us for a free webinar where we will discuss ways that you can anticipate the answers to the most common LR question types and drastically improve your speed on the section!
Register for the webinar here:
Are you a 7Sage user looking for people to study with? Wish there was an easy way to get paired up?
You're in luck! Join us for our next "Study Group Breakout" on Wednesday, August 31st from 9:00-10:30pm ET.
Here's how it works:
1. Register for the Breakout no later than Tuesday, August 30th.
2. Take PT47 Section 1 (based on 7Sage's numbering - should be an LR section) and blind review it, but DON'T look at the answers (I suggest you take it as a "Drill" rather than as a PrepTest)!
3. Log in to the Breakout Session at the appointed time. We will automatically place you in a group of 3-5 students with similar scores so you can review the section together.
4. At the end of the session, you can exchange emails and keep meeting if you enjoyed the group.
Hope to see you there! Register for the event using this link: