I think it would be super helpful if we were able to filter the incorrect answers for drilling by oldest answered. It often happens with me that when I reattempt previously missed questions in drills, I get ones that I recently missed and therefore remember the answer so I cannot actually reattempt the question by working through the logic. I know some studiers only study for a few months before taking the LSAT and ending their time with 7Sage but for users who study for 6+ months I think this filter will be very useful because the chance of remember older questions from a year ago are slim. Thanks!

12

2 comments

  • Friday, Aug 21

    100% - commenting to bump b/c I was about to post this exact request

    2
  • Kevin_Lin Instructor
    Tuesday, Sep 8

    Noted! We're taking this feedback into account.

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?