Wow I am truly a visual learner. The games and Lawgic with the visualization has finally gotten me to understand the topic I struggle with the most. This was a saving grace, take this whole section serious because im not even halfway through and its clicking.
8/8 at first i had only done the dogs sandbox scenario and sipped to test myself - failed and didn't get it so I went back and completed the for sandbox scenarios and then got 8/8 correct on the test myself
I feel this really is helping me catch moments when my immediate intuition disagrees with the visualization. Even after trying an example and thinking I understood it, I had it backwards. It is a great tool to discover cognitive habits that are hard to spot just by reading.
42 comments
This is very very helpful! Would love more exercises like this!
oh this is game changing omg
@KatharineWiner truly
Wow I am truly a visual learner. The games and Lawgic with the visualization has finally gotten me to understand the topic I struggle with the most. This was a saving grace, take this whole section serious because im not even halfway through and its clicking.
8/8, I definitely feel like having this visual allowed me to get a better understanding of the concept!
need more activities like this!!
This is so helpful - thank you for adding this!!!
I really like the interactive visuals, it def allows me to visually see the s and n
Clean SWEEP. Lets go!
I like this! Got a 7/8
Super helpful!
8/8
sooooo helpful!
Took like 20 tries to just rationalize it in my brain and talk myself through. Clean sweep with functional understanding!
7/8 I could have been better but I really liked this exercise hope we get more, see how fast we can get through these to train our brains
@AliLazim Check out https://7sage.com/games/logic-blitz
It's a bit advanced for now, but once you make it through the rest of this module, I think you'll find it challenging and fun.
@Kevin_Lin This is a great game!
Love this!!!!
This is very cool. I'm not usually a visual learning but LSAT prep is changing that!
this is helpful! I love it
WOW, This is amazing !!!! i completely understood ! :)
8/8 at first i had only done the dogs sandbox scenario and sipped to test myself - failed and didn't get it so I went back and completed the for sandbox scenarios and then got 8/8 correct on the test myself
This is cool! 🎊
I have just been faking it until I make it with S/N because I've never seen an explanation that fully clicked for me but the boxes are helpful!
I feel this really is helping me catch moments when my immediate intuition disagrees with the visualization. Even after trying an example and thinking I understood it, I had it backwards. It is a great tool to discover cognitive habits that are hard to spot just by reading.
Well mapped out!
I like thisssss!
i thought i could do good without memorizing all this conditional stuff learn from me guys :(