User Avatar
•

Edited Thursday, Aug 20

Sean_Gallagher

7Sage Instructor

7Sage Fellowship Decisions Released

If you applied to the 7Sage Fellowship, you should have received your decision today. Thank you to everyone who applied, and congratulations to our new cohort!

For those who may not have heard of the program, the 7Sage Fellowship is a program designed to expand access to high quality LSAT Prep. We select a cohort of hardworking pre-law students with financial need. Selected fellows participate our Total Prep Intensive course, a series of admissions workshops, and networking events. Keep an eye out for this spring as applications open for our next cohort!

UPDATE: If you did not receive an email, there may have been an issue with your email on the form. Please reach out to studentservices@7sage.com and they can update you on your decision!

22

59 comments

  • Wednesday, Aug 19

    I am so excited for this amazing opportunity! I can’t wait to get started! Thank you 7Sage ❤️

    21
  • Wednesday, Aug 19

    Cheers to the new fellows!

    5
  • Thursday, Aug 20

    Hello, I have not received a decision email.

    4
    Thursday, Aug 20

    @ChristineUC I just resent you the email. Please check your inbox. Thank you!

    1
    Sunday, Aug 23

    @CherryMayDelaCruz I didn’t receive a decision email. I sent an email over to the email address provided tysm!

    1
    Monday, Aug 24

    @MaryjaneMarroquin I just sent you the email. Please check your inbox. Thank you!

    1
  • Sunday, Aug 23

    Looking forward to starting with my cohort! Thank you for the opportunity!

    3
  • Thursday, Aug 20

    I did receive the first email from 7/23 advising my application was received so not sure if my email would have been the issue. However, I will reach out.

    3
    Friday, Aug 21

    @MsHigg1@yahoo.com I just resent you the email. Please check your inbox. Thank you!

    1
  • Thursday, Aug 20

    This sounds like a great opportunity from a great resource.

    Congrats to the newbies!

    3
  • Saturday, Aug 22

    I did not receive a decision email.

    2
    Monday, Aug 24

    @NadimaAliLatif I just sent you the email. Please check your inbox. Thank you!

    1
  • Hi, I haven’t received a decision email yet. I also reached out last week to check on the status of my application, but I haven’t received an update. Could you please let me know if there has been any update regarding my application?

    1
  • Tuesday, Aug 25

    I wonder what were the deciding factors?

    1
  • Monday, Aug 24

    hello, I haven't received a decision email.

    1
  • User Avatar
    [deleted]
    Sunday, Aug 23

    I did not receive the reply so I just sent an email

    1
  • Sunday, Aug 23

    Hello! I havent received a decision email. @CherryMayDelaCruz

    1
    Monday, Aug 24

    @CGyimah_27 I just sent you the email. Please check your inbox. Thank you!

    1
  • Saturday, Aug 22

    @CherryMayDelaCruz I never received an email

    1
    Monday, Aug 24

    @MadelynNicoleJones I just sent you the email. Please check your inbox. Thank you!

    1
  • Saturday, Aug 22

    I have not received a decision

    1
    Monday, Aug 24

    @ComfortSadiyaTambaya I just sent you the email. Please check your inbox. Thank you!

    1
  • Friday, Aug 21

    Hi I have not recived my decsions email

    1
    Monday, Aug 24

    @jevenegas12 I just sent you the email. Please check your inbox. Thank you!

    1
  • Edited Friday, Aug 21

    Hi! I also applied and have not received a decision, I sent an email! @CherryMayDelaCruz

    1
    Monday, Aug 24

    @alemo018 I just sent you the email. Please check your inbox. Thank you!

    2
  • Friday, Aug 21

    Hello @CherryMayDelaCruz I have not received a decision mail

    1
    Friday, Aug 21

    @YazanMoubayed I just sent you the email. Please check your inbox. Thank you!

    1
  • Thursday, Aug 20

    Hi I have not received a decision email

    1
    Friday, Aug 21

    @JenniferSanchez I just sent you the email. Please check your inbox. Thank you!

    1
  • Thursday, Aug 20

    @AgnesAlojado Hi Agnes! I applied but I did not see a decision in my email.

    1
    Friday, Aug 21

    @ShianneE just sent you the email. Please check your inbox. Thank you!

    1
  • Thursday, Aug 20

    Hello, I have not received a decision email.

    1
    Friday, Aug 21

    @mitch.s I just resent you the email. Please check your inbox. Thank you!

    1
  • Thursday, Aug 20

    I haven’t received a decision yet.

    1
    Friday, Aug 21

    @Crosby I just resent you the email. Please check your inbox. Thank you!

    1
  • Thursday, Aug 20

    Hello, I have also not received an email. I will get in touch with the email you provided. Thank you!

    1
    Friday, Aug 21

    @NomarisTejera I just sent you the email. Please check your inbox. Thank you!

    1
  • Thursday, Aug 20

    Hello, I have not received a decision email.

    1
    Friday, Aug 21

    @Nelvin I just sent you the email. Please check your inbox. Thank you!

    1
  • Thursday, Aug 20

    I have not yet received an update regarding the decision.

    1
    Friday, Aug 21

    @SPWinnie I just sent you the email. Please check your inbox. Thank you!

    1
  • Thursday, Aug 20

    I have not received the email. Could you please re-send it? Thank you!

    1
    Friday, Aug 21

    @B.Baltayev I just sent you the email. Please check your inbox. Thank you!

    1

Confirm action

Are you sure?