I'm not sure whether having a consistent study time each day would be feasible for me since I work full-time. Could there be a feature to set custom study times each day of the week? For example, more time on weekends and less during the week, or setting a specific day of the week as a rest day. I know this is technically already possible but I think it would be really helpful to be able to set it so that it's consistent for each week. Thanks!
1
1 comments
Hi there,
This is actually already a feature we have! In your study plan settings, you can set a custom weekly schedule with different hours for each day (including setting specific days as rest days by giving them 0 hours). Your plan will then follow that consistent weekly rhythm.
Let me know if you have any questions or meant something else!