User Avatar
•

Monday, Sep 21

😖 Frustrated

Highlighting Tool

Im not sure if Im the only one who experiences this/has an issue but I noticed 7sage is the only LSAT studying website where I have to double click on highlight. First to select the tool, then select the words I want, and then press highlight again. And its even more struggle switching between the colors. It slows me down a lot.

I took the LSAT earlier this year and the highlighting was not that much of a hassle. Is there any plans about changing the tool to waste less time? This has been especially bothersome during timed sections for me.

1

3 comments

  • Kevin_Lin Instructor
    Edited Monday, Sep 21

    When did you take the LSAT? The interface for highlighting changed for the August test. 7Sage matches the current interface.

    1
    Tuesday, Sep 22

    Hi Kevin, thank you for responding. When I go to lawhub advantage the highlighting tool is automatic, it's a bit hard to explain. But on their website I press highlight and then the words and it gets selected and does it. On 7sage I have to press the tool, the words, and then "highlight" again. And when I change colors I have to also select the pen then color, but on lawhub the color options are on the top. I took June lsat to answer your question, I am aware of the new changes so I've been on lawhub advantage.

    1
    SaniqueRowe Student Services
    Tuesday, Sep 22

    Hey! I just sent you an email to help get to the bottom of this. Please let me know if you haven't received it. Thanks!

    1
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?