I am writing this as I open my score for the last LSAT I will ever take. After sacrificing my entire summer, I have finally achieved my goal, and I want to remind you that you can do it too.
I am not some insane test taker or academic genius, and I want my point increase as evidence that being "smart" is not even remotely necessary for finding success on this exam. You will hear countless pieces of advice about the exam: correcting mindset, developing good study habits, or even whether a bad LSAT score should hold you back from applying to law school at all.
However, I think the best advice I ever got was from Mike Kim's "LSAT Trainer" when he said that:
"The best way to ensure success is to deserve it."
Every drill, section, PT, and sacrifice you made will be worth it as long as you refuse to quit.
Keep grinding and keep pushing; you got this.
Thank you, JY, Kevin, and the 7Sage team, for helping turn my dreams into a reality.
9 comments
Congrats!!! How long did you study for?
Hey! For my first attempt I studied really hard (5 hours a day, with no breaks) for a month and a half. I tapered off for my September write but all in all I studied for 4ish months.
Congratulations!
thanks for this! I take it this week but am also battling a migraine so stressing out, but I know I got it!!!
hi, when did you take your diagnostic? thank you and congrats!
Hey! I took my diagnostic around a year and a bit ago.
Congratulations!!! Did you find the LSAT trainer helpful in addition to 7sage? Or would you advice sticking to one platform :) I started off at 146 and looking to break into 160s
Hey! Honestly, I would go 7Sage all the well. I really love the CC which I feel you just can't get anywhere else.
thank you so much! good luck in law school!!! :)