Hi everyone,

You may know me as the woman who is running a half marathon six days before taking the LSAT. Well, I am here with the first update.

I GOT SECOND PLACE OUT OF WOMEN!!!

I truly did not expect this, there was an error where some of us were sent the wrong direction for about 800m (half a mile) and it really ate up time, my shoes gave me blisters (I’m in agony), and I had absolutely no glycogen left in my body by the end. But by the power of RAYE’s music, I finished that half marathon in what I believe to be 1:56:40, where my goal was sub-2. I am not sure how I placed when you add in the men, I do know that I was in the top ten and the second female finisher. I would also like to add in that I was unable to train for the last month due to an injury, so this all is a whirlwind of happiness. If you need me, I’ll be on my couch nursing my sore legs, blisters, and stomach pain.

So, I hit my goal time, completed the race, and placed very well. Very happy. LSAT, here I come!

44

7 comments

  • Period! Also love me some RAYE to tackle a marthon or the LSAT.

    5
  • 2 days ago

    This is so amazing congratulations!!!!!!!! You're gonna crush the LSAT next!!!!!

    4
  • I see a lot of medals in your future, congrats!

    4
    3 days ago

    Shooting to run a marathon in June! I’ll be 21 next month so that’s all the major runs done by 21!

    2
  • 3 days ago

    Through Raye anything is possible, congratulations!!

    3
  • 3 days ago

    UNSTOPPABLE!!! Law schools better be ready for her!!!!

    3
  • 2 days ago

    Woohoo!! Congrats :)

    2
You've reached the end of the comments.

Confirm action

Are you sure?