Hi all,
I'll be taking the LSAT this Wednesday, and I'm more nervous than I've ever been! Does anyone have any last-minute advice on how to reduce anxiety and be ready for test day?
Thanks!
4
Hi all,
I'll be taking the LSAT this Wednesday, and I'm more nervous than I've ever been! Does anyone have any last-minute advice on how to reduce anxiety and be ready for test day?
Thanks!
9 comments
I’ve put away the books and been doing things I enjoy! Got a bunch of materials for my next cosplay yesterday, spending time with my cat, organizing my room to calm me down, exercising.
I'll follow in your footsteps and take time to relax as well 😊 ! Also, what cosplay do you plan to do next, that sounds so fun!!
Drag Angel Dust from Hazbin Hotel!
i'm testing on thursday and today i'm just writing in my WAJ about two sections i did yesterday, then i'm going to write a list of the strategies i want front of my mind on test day, then log off haha
go to bed and wake up at the same time you need to be up for the test for the rest of the week
MOVE YOUR BODY! a lot of anxious energy can get stuck in your body and movement is the only cure
on wednesday i'm going to make my favorite breakfast, take a 3 hour walk to exhaust myself, read a book, write logical counters to my anxious worries, watch a movie with some raspberry tea (iykyk.... why does the test always fall at the worst time of the month), then call it a night early :)
you can't add any more skills at this point that would make or break anything for you. you've put the hours in, you know what to do, you can trust yourself. time to take it easy and prep for game day. good luck!
I appreciate this, thank you so much!! Seems the common consensus is to enjoy myself and get some movement in 💪 !!
Hey there,
I absolutely went through something very similar when preparing to take the LSAT. I recommend taking a step back from the LSAT for a few days before test day; sometimes it can be nice to just trust in your skills and abilities instead of trying to get a bit of extra studying in. I also think that having a morning routine on test day can be good. What worked for me was a short workout in the morning, a filling breakfast and a bit of sunlight. Either way, good luck!
I appreciate this so much! I'll definitely trust myself and just keep calm! I'll add a morning workout on test day 😝!
Affirmations, meditation, less caffeine
Haha, definitely can try to meditate and have some affirmations. I'm not a coffee drinker so won't have too much struggle without caffeine haha, thank you!