Hi everyone,
I felt I benefited from the last group Skype BR, and would like to do this more. Saturdays don't always work for me, though. Would anyone be interested in BRing a PT over Skype on another day, during the week? I'm flexible as to which PT, since there are lot I haven't seen and am also fine with retaking. Let me know!
1
64 comments
Psst, did you hear? Dillon has fabulous hair and a nice butt. What? I didn't say anything.
@igbodoe249 - If there are enough people, it may be beneficial to split into June/ October groups - starting beginning of May, perhaps? So that the June folks can do tests in the 60s/ 70s that month with the benefit of group review
@2543.hopkins HEY! what happened to making Dillon do the LG section before joining! LOL
@wraith985-4026 would you like to join on Saturday or Monday?
When will @7sagestudentservices be joining?
You guys can't choose the same day ^_^ & Dillion must complete the LG section lol
Is this happening? If so, does anyone mind if I listen in on the call? I'm curious to hear how these run.
@clineginger24
It's pretty funtastic.
@eduanna675 we would love to have you join! Saturday (7pm EST) is PT56 and Monday (8pm EST) will be PT57.
Just PM me your Skype handle!
Hey Everyone, I'd like to join in if that would be ok? When's the next meeting and will it be PT 56? Do you meet up every Saturday and Mondays too? Thanks in advance -cheers!
Sorry I couldn't make it guys! Let's see what happens on Saturday, if my girlfriend has to go to school to study for finals again I should have plenty of time on my hands ^^
@igbodoe249 I joined in on last night's! Ha. :P
@7sagestudentservices the only condition is that you complete the LG section ^_^
@a9wells879 You mean these BR groups actually have to be substantive rather than just gossip hour?? UGHHHHHHHHH WHY GOD WHY? (jk I have HUGE respect for the BR groups and can't wait to participate)
Of course, @7sagestudentservices! Monday at 8pm EST. PM me your Skype name and I'll add you to the call. The only condition is that you take and review PT 52 beforehand ;-D
What time do you guys usually do this at? I'm interested in sitting in on one of your BR groups, just out of curiosity. (If that's okay!)
I will try to join on Monday since I doubt I'll be able to BR on Sat.
@lsultani877 did you figure out your skype name yet? lol
@amirican56 Oh yea that's true. Since I feel like we've gone through most of the 40s PTs already
@amirican56 yes, that comment was made before the BR group last night =/
I was thinking, maybe for those that are taking the June LSAT we should work on more of the June LSATs available since time is ticking. Since we're on PT 44 I know we won't get up to 74 but maybe skipping around will be beneficial to the study groups?
Haha of course! :D
Marking this in my calendar:
BR Group 1: Mondays at 8 PM EST (this time PT 36)
BR Group OG: Saturdays at 7 PM EST
@2543.hopkins yes - that is all we do. and bhahaha. If it is PT 36, then I will not join this week, but I will join next week. Unless we want to spend three hours on that one question - which I think I could make happen.
Mondays are best for me ,definitely. Which I marked on the Doodle. :)
I know it's close to Saturday as far as days of the week go - but for people who do PTs on weekends it could work well.
Looks like Monday at 8pm EST works best (for those who filled in their doodle preferences)?
Great! I could do next Tuesday, April 7, or Wednesday, April 8. PT 36 would be fine with me. Thoughts?