- Joined
- Jan 2026
- Subscription
- Core
Admissions profile
Applications
Discussions
i got a 165 back for october:( i was hoping for an increase in my 169 august score but unfortunately got the opposite. im not planning on retaking but would appreciate some insight into canceling or not!
Hi everyone,
I took the August LSAT and scored a 169. I just got my score back for October and it’s a 165, lower than any PT I’ve done in months. I’m aiming for T-14s and I want to figure out if it’s best to cancel or keep my score. I’m registered for November but have decided not to take it. I just don’t know where to go from here and would really appreciate some insight!
Hi everyone,
I took the August LSAT and scored a 169. I just got my score back for October and it’s a 165, lower than any PT I’ve done in months. I’m aiming for T-14s and I want to figure out if it’s best to cancel or keep my score. I’m registered for November but have decided not to take it. I just don’t know where to go from here.
I'm in the same boat right now and am wondering what you ended up deciding. How do you feel about your choice? I'd appreciate any insight!