Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Planning Practice Tests for June 2017

helentang02helentang02 Alum Member
edited January 2017 in General 246 karma
Hi guys!

I hope to finish the curriculum in approximately 9 weeks in March. I plan to take 1 Pt a week and bump it to 2 PT with the 7SAGE group calls once I get a grip on my schedule.

What PTs should I take?

So far, my study plan says PT 36-44 and I know I need to be taking more recent exams. Does anyone have a similar study time who could give me their insight and plans? Also, should I upgrade I have the Starter, LOVE IT, thoughts?

Also, would it be too soon to start taking PTs maybe in my 6th or 7th week of curriculum?

I have done Blueprint which I loved, but 7SAGE matches my learning style and really brings all the logic concepts full circle.

Thank you!

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27847 karma
    Hey @helentang02 , so I'll try to address your questions here, but I'm doing a webinar tomorrow that addresses this really directly and I'll be going into a lot of detail. If you're free, I hope you can make it! https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/9975/webinar-post-curriculum-study-strategies-with-sage-josh-wednesday-jan-11-8pm-est

Anyway, you really do need to begin with the early PTs. When you first start taking PTs, the truth is you're just going to suck at taking the LSAT. You want to use older material for that phase of your PTing, haha. As you progress and your scores start to push your goals, then you can start thinking about it from there.

And I really wouldn't recommend taking PTs before you finish the curriculum. That's going to leave so much value in the PT that you just aren't going to have any hope of being able to access.
  • Bevs ScooterMinionBevs ScooterMinion Alum Member
    1018 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" said:
    you really do need to begin with the early PTs. When you first start taking PTs, the truth is you're just going to suck at taking the LSAT. You want to use older material for that phase of your PTing, haha. As you progress and your scores start to push your goals, then you can start thinking about it from there.

And I really wouldn't recommend taking PTs before you finish the curriculum. That's going to leave so much value in the PT that you just aren't going to have any hope of being able to access.
    Laminated! Thank you, @"Cant Get Right" !
  • DelhisehuBCDelhisehuBC Alum Member
    21 karma
    @"Cant Get Right" I missed both your webinars on post CC schedule and strategies. Was it recorded? If yes, can you please share the link to it? Thanks!
  • Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27847 karma
    Hey @ravit.rd10 , will be made available soon, so keep an eye out!
  • helentang02helentang02 Alum Member
    246 karma
    I was not able to catch the webinar on the 11th. Looking forward to see the recorded webinar. Thank you for the advice going to not get ahead of myself or too antsy and just finish the curriculum and really understand all the content. Then start with old PTs!