Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transcripts sent via national student clearinghouse

texvd1988texvd1988 Member
in General 605 karma
Have any of you guys ever sent electronic transcripts to LSAC? The clearinghouse states that my undergraduate transcript has been sent, but I have no confirmation of reception with LSAC. If you guys have done it electronically, how long does it normally take to get confirmation?

Comments

• stgl1230stgl1230 Member
    821 karma
    LSAC will send you a receipt when they get your transcripts.

When I sent transcripts via national clearinghouse in October, it took about a week and a half, I believe. I also imagine that they are pretty swamped right now so it could take longer.
  • Maoammm1Maoammm1 Alum Member
    edited October 2017 25 karma

Hey I am having some problem with National Student Clearinghouse and would really appreciate some input! I realize "LSAC" wasn't an available option from the list of organizations provided on the portal.

I went back and forth several times (and there isn't even a "back" button! I had to key in the same information 5 times, drove me nuts) to make sure I wasn't blind or misread anything. How did you guys go about doing it? Did you have to manually key in LSAC's address/phone number etc?

Thanks in advance <3

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

LSAC will let you know when they get it, give it time.