Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Non-Logic SA Questions?

Martin01Martin01 Member
edited February 2017 in General 343 karma

When doing SA questions that are logic based, I do well seeing as I know how to diagram the statements and link them up accordingly.

However, when SA questions are not logic based, I have a very difficult time getting the correct answer.

Cans someone please give me some advice on how to do SA questions that were not logic based?

Comments

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

Hey Martin:)
    I didn't see this question until after I posted about your NA question. Now I see a trend that you may not be confident in understanding the argument structure presented in the stimulus. Hopefully you are not doing the more current PTs because the SA's can be really difficult to parse the grammar and referential phrasing and not as easy to identify the correct A/C.

At this point, my recommendation would be to revisit the curriculum and really focus on understanding argument structure and how to identify the assumptions presented within the stimuli:)

Please feel free to PM me to maybe provide more info about your personal experience and concerns:)

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma

Hey Martin, just read your NA post as well and I'm not sure what you mean when you refer to those NA/SA questions which are not logic based. All SA and NA questions are absolutely based in logic, so I'm guessing you mean something else and I'm just not following. Could you clarify?

• Martin01Martin01 Member
    343 karma

I mean when the SA questions do not have logic indicators (if, then, when, requires, etc.).

Also, when NA questions have logic indicators, I get confused.

Please assist. Thank you.