Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did the green check for completed lessons disappear?

tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
edited February 2017 in Technical Problems 2573 karma

I just noticed that none of my lessons are marked as completed. I still have the different percentages at the top of the page but that's it. If this is a new change how do we now determine which lessons have been completed? I'm logged in from work and haven't checked any other computers or phones. Using Internet Explorer. Can't access other browsers at the moment.

Comments

• apublicdisplayapublicdisplay Alum Member
    696 karma

I can view mine. It may just be your account. Paging @"Dillon A. Wright"

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

@apublicdisplay ok thx. I can view on my iPhone as well. I always log on from work and I'm not aware of any updates or anything. I can't exactly call IT and ask if they've interrupted my studying from work though! LOL

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Nope, checks are still on my lessons. You may want to force-refresh and/or clear cache:
    http://7sage.com/clear-cache/

2573 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" I cleared the cache and restarted but same thing. I guess it's not a big deal. I will just check my phone and then select what I need on the computer. Not sure what happened.

12637 karma

Can you take a screenshot of what you're seeing?

2573 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" I'll try to get a screenshot without looking suspicious but how do I post it?

12637 karma

@tanes256 said:
    @"Dillon A. Wright" I'll try to get a screenshot without looking suspicious but how do I post it?

Upload it to imgur.com and post the link to the image here.

edited February 2017 2573 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" ok hopefully you can see it. I know the pic is super janky. I have ppl all around me. Like my stand?! Lol

https://i.imgur.com/yWFH9AR.jpg

12637 karma

Haha beautiful stand! Just for future reference, you can click "print screen" on your keyboard to take a snapshot of your current screen, then paste it into a program like paint to be able to upload. :)

Thanks for the picture! Are you at a library or public internet place, or is this at home?

2573 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" ok cool! I was at work. I've left for the day but if you need another pic I can take one in the morning.

12637 karma

@tanes256 said:
    @"Dillon A. Wright" ok cool! I was at work. I've left for the day but if you need another pic I can take one in the morning.

Ahh okay, so that's a work PC? Could be the PC or internet has a block on certain things that's somehow preventing the checkmarks from being shown. :(

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Hi!

Also note that if a new lesson is ever uploaded, your big green check will disappear. This happened to me a few times and I couldn't figure out why. So this could be the reason on some occasions moving forward.

12637 karma

@JustDoIt said:
    Hi!

Also note that if a new lesson is ever uploaded, your big green check will disappear. This happened to me a few times and I couldn't figure out why. So this could be the reason on some occasions moving forward.

To clarify, what JustDoIt means is the big check will be removed just on the lesson tree that the new lesson is added to, not all of them! ;)

2573 karma

@JustDoIt @"Dillon A. Wright" Gotcha! I never did check from my personal laptop but my phone is fine. Office computer still has no checkmarks. I also noticed that while trying to use the question bank there are no links to select/deselect all from work.

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Yes exactly what @"Dillon A. Wright" sorry if that wasn't clear!

12637 karma

@tanes256 said:
    @JustDoIt @"Dillon A. Wright" Gotcha! I never did check from my personal laptop but my phone is fine. Office computer still has no checkmarks. I also noticed that while trying to use the question bank there are no links to select/deselect all from work.

Hmm, only thing I can think of is the internet block I mentioned. Sorry! :( Tough situation when it's a work PC.