Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Columbia Interview Help

Micaela_OVOMicaela_OVO Alum Member
edited February 2017 in Law School Admissions 1018 karma

Hey guys,

It still feels so weird to be on the other side of the LSAT haha. I (surprisingly) received an interview invite from Columbia today. I would greatly appreciate any insight! I've heard their interview can be pretty tough.

Comments

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma

Congrats!!

• Micaela_OVOMicaela_OVO Alum Member
    1018 karma

@dennisgerrard Thank you!!

• ajcrowelajcrowel Free Trial Member
    207 karma

Hi there, I interviewed with them last month and was admitted. I thought the interview was pretty relaxed (I had Jeb and he was great)! The questions were resume specific but the great thing about that is that you already know all the answers. Just be yourself and let your inner you come out. Don't feel you have to act any certain way, shine and show them who you are! :)

1018 karma

@ajcrowel Congrats!! That's amazing! And this is so helpful. I appreciate it.

• combsnicombsni Free Trial Member
    652 karma

Before I was accepted, I interviewed at U Chicago Law and I found that staying calm and just being myself went a long way. My interviewers were genuinely interested in who I was, the whole process almost felt like a networking event. They even asked how to get involved in one of the charities that I am heavily involved in (seriously, who doesn't want to work with sea turtles?) Seriously, just be yourself, I am assuming you have interviewed before! Good luck!

1018 karma

Thanks, @combsni! This really calms my nerves haha. And congrats!! Always awesome to see 7Sagers make it to the big leagues.

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

@Micaela_OVO Congrats on being on the other side!!! All the best on your interview:)