[Ended] Study Strategies with Sage Josh: A Concise Overview | Tues 2/28 | 8PM EST

Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
edited March 2017 in Webinars 27821 karma

Alright, I've done this webinar several times before and now it's time to see if I can do it while remaining within a reasonable amount of time! It's a big topic with a lot of information, but I'm cautiously optimistic!

https://media.giphy.com/media/GHbFNkyhu9ByU/giphy.gif

We'll talk about how to determine where you are in your prep, and how to let your level of ability guide your efforts in order to get the most out of each PT and to progress efficiently and effectively towards your target score and beyond. Trying to study once you finish the curriculum can be really overwhelming. By the end of my prep, I had it down to a science. But I had to learn the hard way through trial and much error. But you don't! So I hope to see y'all there!

Post Curriculum Study Strategies with Sage Josh
Mon, Feb 27, 2017 8:00 PM EST
&
Tue, Feb 28, 2017 8:00 PM EST

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/518004749

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (669) 224-3212

Access Code: 518-004-749

First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://help.citrix.com/getready

Comments

• draj0623draj0623 Alum Member
    916 karma

Ahhhh! This is going to be so amazing (as it always is)! <3 Thank you for showering us all with such wisdom and insight.

• extramediumextramedium Alum Member
    419 karma

Looking fwd. Thanks Josh.

• jpandljpandl Alum Member
    112 karma

I really appreciate these because I glean a lot from them. Thanks for your effort cause I know you don't have to do these.

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

Cracking up at your GIF!!! See you Monday night:)

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma

I will certainly be there!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

I'm going to be needing this. Been out of the loop of prepping due to work/injury! I love how you still do these Josh! <3

edited February 2017 8689 karma

I am missing The Bachelor finale for this. <3

• Bevs ScooterMinionBevs ScooterMinion Alum Member
    1018 karma

I'll be there for the dreamy drawl! <3

• tbirminghamtbirmingham Member
    17 karma

Awesome!!!! :smile:

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@BinghamtonDave said:

LMAO
    I keep up with that show too but this season has been soo boring! Nick is too afraid to fall in love and that makes it not romantic. So I don't think we are missing out much!

8689 karma

@Sami I'm pulling for Corrine to win!

edited February 2017 10774 karma

@BinghamtonDave said:
    @Sami I'm pulling for Corrine to win!

That's too funny! Corrine should stay single and have her own bachelorette show! Now that would be fun to watch.

• WalliumsWalliums Member
    373 karma

@BinghamtonDave said:

Tonight is the finale????

373 karma

@BinghamtonDave said:

False alarm - The Bachelor finale is not until March 13!

@Walliums I thought tonight was part 1 of a 2 part finale and the 12th was the "Women Tell All" special talk show. I stand corrected

As I typed that, I realized I am wayyyy too into the Bachelor. hahahah

373 karma

@BinghamtonDave said:
    @Walliums I thought tonight was part 1 of a 2 part finale and the 12th was the "Women Tell All" special talk show. I stand corrected

Fortunately no. Tonight is the 1 of 2 parts for the final three. Women tell all is the 6th. Then the finale!

Honestly I am going to be grumpy if tonight is the night he sends Rachel home because then we won't know who of the three will win. I want Corinne to win because, honestly, he deserves her.

10774 karma

@Walliums said:

. I want Corinne to win because, honestly, he deserves her.

__

lmao I really like Vanessa but she is too good for him. Nick is kinda immature so yeah, he can have Corinne.

• mikannamikanna Free Trial Member
    5 karma

Will this webinar be recorded?

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

@mikanna Josh recorded the Webinar but there have been past issues on GoToMeeting so it may not be available for upload. Hopefully you can attend tomorrow night at 8pm EST:)

10774 karma

@BinghamtonDave and @Walliums
    Corrine got sent home!!!!!
    I didn't even see it since I was at the awesome webinar! Thank God or it would have been too much! lol jk

I didn't see you all there! So were you guys watching the show?

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

@Sami I want to kick your caboose!! I have it recorded lol - but I saw that Corinne was hanging out with the bologna steroid guy so figured she was getting screen time while she could...

10774 karma

@twssmith said:
    @Sami I want to kick your caboose!! I have it recorded lol - but I saw that Corinne was hanging out with the bologna steroid guy so figured she was getting screen time while she could...

lol I am so sorry Tyler I didn't even realize I might be giving out a spoiler!!
    And is she really hanging out with that crazy Chad guy? She just lost my respect! lmao

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

Love it that you actually know that guys name - but I have to agree with you earlier - Nick is not in it and never has been imo which made it hard to watch good girls get caught up in it?? >>

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Hopefully I can make the one tonight and hear Josh's dreamy drawl and excellent info! ;) lol

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma

Thanks so much for coming everyone!

• twssmithtwssmith Alum
    5120 karma

@"Cant Get Right" We obviously need to get you involved in Bachelor now that you aren't studying for LSAT :wink:

373 karma

@Sami said:
    @BinghamtonDave and @Walliums
    Corrine got sent home!!!!!
    I didn't even see it since I was at the awesome webinar! Thank God or it would have been too much! lol jk

I didn't see you all there! So were you guys watching the show?

I was watching but I came in late so the first thing I saw was Corinne crying in the car. </3