Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First PT on birthday

jaefromcanadajaefromcanada Alum Member
in General 315 karma

I was deathly afraid to take my first PT. Happened to line up on my birthday on the weekend.
I didn't take a diagnostic and this was my first PT after going through the curriculum.
Thankfully, I got a 161. My second was a bit lower; but I'm still optimistic. Not sure where my ceiling in terms of score so I'm just gonna work as hard as I can until June and see what comes out of it.
Thanks 7sage.

Comments

• tanes256tanes256 Alum Member
    2573 karma

@"Jae Won Hur" you should be pumped about that 161! Congrats!

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Great job! A 161 for your first PT is amazing.

• jaefromcanadajaefromcanada Alum Member
    315 karma

Thanks guys! 7sage is awesome!

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

Whoa. Very impressive. I wouldn't overlook a 161 on your first PT post curriculum. It shows you have a solid grasp on the fundamentals and will be scoring very high on the actual LSAT when the time comes. :)

• TimLSAT180TimLSAT180 Alum Member
    619 karma

Hey! You're similar to my first post-curriculum PT score when I studied after just about a month (albeit it was with a different prep test company). My second PT was also a tad lower than my first, so I decided to join 7sage and go through the curriculum again but more thoroughly. I'm halfway through and can't wait to enter the PT phase towards the end of this month! Best of luck to you :)

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma

Yeah, that's a great start. And there is no ceiling 'til you reach the top!