Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Outside LSAT resources-logic game apps?

in General 92 karma

Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well. I was wondering if any of you know of any apps in particular that really help you in places where you cannot study?When I am in the car be driven to work (I live in Saudi) I get car sick from reading, and I am just looking for supplements for when I cannot be staring at problems that are still helpful. TIA!

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27860 karma

You can access all the 7Sage videos from the app, so maybe you could review questions/Games you've struggled with or had break throughs on. I'm sure there are tons of LSAT podcasts too, but I never followed any of that so I wouldn't know specific recommendations.

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Check the podcast thread! It has helped me and I believe it has helped other people around here too.

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/10530/the-podcast-thread

• 92 karma

Thanks @JustDoIt and @"Cant Get Right" ! I shall do both.

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

@"Cant Get Right" said:
    You can access all the 7Sage videos from the app, so maybe you could review questions/Games you've struggled with or had break throughs on. I'm sure there are tons of LSAT podcasts too, but I never followed any of that so I wouldn't know specific recommendations.

The webinars are useful too.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@jkatz1488 said:

@"Cant Get Right" said:

The webinars are useful too.

Yeah., listening to a webinar in the car might be a good way to learn while you're driving! That or there are just videos of JY going over things that don't really require you to view anything.

There's also other podcasts that are LSAT related, though I've never listened to them.