Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Printing Question Bank Questions

shindavis16shindavis16 Core Member
edited November 2018 in General 130 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" Dillon, I added a few random questions to the shopping cart in order to test the printing function for my blind review. I do not see a print function/option. Can you tell me how to print my question bank questions?

Admin edit: You can now print questions in PDF from the Question Bank:
https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/18378/new-feature-print-pdfs-of-custom-drills-from-the-question-bank

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

There is no print function in the Question Bank, sorry.

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    edited March 2017 14060 karma

@shindavis16 I think something like this might be what you're looking for?
    https://7sage.com/lesson/lr-drills-preptest-01-to-09/

The above link is for the LR questions from PTs 1-9, sorted by question type. You also have access to PTs 10-79 (similarly sorted) as well but I'll let you find them in the CC.

• stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma

Is that link/feature only for ultimate users?

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

@stepharizona said:
    Is that link/feature only for ultimate users?

For Ultimate+ users, yes.

• shindavis16shindavis16 Core Member
    130 karma

Just for anyone who may be wondering, it is totally worth the extra $200 for the Ultimate+! I have been working the problem sets that are available with that feature, and originally thought I was doing great, then realized I am missing the conclusion (LR, Main Conclusion section) on the hardest question sets and misidentifying it as context, etc. The hardest questions provide a clear difference in the type of camouflage LSAC uses to trick you. I recommend the Plus to anyone!!

• shindavis16shindavis16 Core Member
    130 karma

@"J.Y.Ping" @"Dillon A. Wright" Yes! That is exactly what I needed. It is as close to being able to group questions from the bank together and print as I could ask for at this point. Thank you for showing me that. I had no idea it was there.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Yeah, the question bank is my favorite feature of the ultimate +

either that, or having full test explanations for every test. Those have been helping me a ton!