Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has anyone started in the Mid 130's with 7sage

DavabrahamsDavabrahams Alum Member
edited August 2014 in December 2014 LSAT 62 karma
Hey fellow Sagers,
I was wondering did anyone hear start out with a 135 or something or something along those lines when they started their prep with 7sage? If yes what is your score now and how did you do it? Thanks! I really need all the motivation that I can get. I plan on taking December and I'm aiming for at least 155

Comments

• esther.adam2013esther.adam2013 Alum Member
    55 karma
    I did as a matter of fact 136 was my score. I have not taken another exam yet. I do not want to start until October. I knew why I didn't score so high, I was clueless when it came to Logical Reasoning. I did not put the time that I needed to study and I didn't have a set schedule. Now that I have a set schedule and I am putting more effort and time I am already seeing improvements. My advice would be to continue practicing, practice is key, be sure to follow the blind review method. THE BEST WAY TO PRACTICE FOR THE LSAT IS TO DO PRACTICE EXAMS AND REVIEW THEM. PLEASE DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED I WAS ONCE HOPELESS. JUST KEEP PRACTICING.
  • selinaselina Alum Member
    73 karma
    My diagnostic was a 138 and after finishing the course I got a 153. I was learning new "things" every 2-3 days and the day after I finished the course without reviewing anything I jumped right in to take my first PT and scored the 153. My goal now is a 160. You can do this!!!
  • esther.adam2013esther.adam2013 Alum Member
    55 karma
    @Selina: Wow what a testimony. That is my goal as well. If your taking the LSAT in December it would be great even if we could me buddies for even motivational and emotional support. Quick question. How long were you studying for? What was your schedule like?
  • cnguye15cnguye15 Member
    64 karma
    I think getting from 135 to 160 is doable for 4 months, if you focus on logic game. try to get -1 or something. It took me 2 months to get from 132 to 153 (missed 8 or 9 in LG). To reach 165+ requires significant improvements on LR and RC (-15 to -17), which is where I am right now. I just got 162 for the first last month after taking a 2 year break from lsat to do my master. I credit my jump to significant improvement in my reading comprehension in general as what i solely did for my master was reading.But now I am kinda stuck at LR. To get 160 + i suggest you use scholarly journals for extra practice and apply 7 sage techniques to reading these passages. If you read complex materials, RC is not that super hard.
  • josef7070josef7070 Alum Member
    3 karma
    Yes, I didn't do much studying, trying to finish undergrad with a booming GPA, I got a 132 and not proud. I am going to start 7 Sage tomorrow, let see how I do in December's test. Plus, I am currently in a MPA Masters hopefully transferring some of those credits with a JD/MPA degree.
  • LawyerDude513LawyerDude513 Member
    18 karma

@selina said:
    My diagnostic was a 138 and after finishing the course I got a 153. I was learning new "things" every 2-3 days and the day after I finished the course without reviewing anything I jumped right in to take my first PT and scored the 153. My goal now is a 160. You can do this!!!

Do you remember what course you took, the monthly or the yearly?

• LawyerDude513LawyerDude513 Member
    18 karma

@josef7070 said:
    Yes, I didn't do much studying, trying to finish undergrad with a booming GPA, I got a 132 and not proud. I am going to start 7 Sage tomorrow, let see how I do in December's test. Plus, I am currently in a MPA Masters hopefully transferring some of those credits with a JD/MPA degree.

How did it turn out?