Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Confused about CC question sets

Maximus4Maximus4 Alum Member
in General 206 karma

Hey everyone I had a question regarding doing the problem sets after each section of the CC. Do you print them out and answer them and then come back and BR the questions?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited May 2017 23929 karma

@Maximus4 said:
    Hey everyone I had a question regarding doing the problem sets after each section of the CC. Do you print them out and answer them and then come back and BR the questions?

I think that's the best way to do them!

Whenever I do a problem set I first print them out, do them timed, BR, and then watch JY's explanation.

• annewr253annewr253 Alum Member
    439 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@Maximus4 said:

Whenever I do a problem set I first print them out, do them timed, BR, and then watch JY's explanation.

Just curious, what timing do you give yourself for the problem sets?

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@attalla253 said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@Maximus4 said:

Just curious, what timing do you give yourself for the problem sets?

For most of the easy/medium questions, I give myself 1:30. For the more challenging ones the time varies a bit.