Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Print PTs from Kindle?

mrodgers209mrodgers209 Member
edited May 2017 in General 114 karma

Hello all my fellow 7sagers! I have a simple question. Is there anyway that I could purchase PT's and print them from the kindle edition? Or will I be forced to buy physical copies?

Thanks

-M

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@mrodgers209 said:
    Hello all my fellow 7sagers! I have a simple question. Is there anyway that I could purchase PT's and print them from the kindle edition? Or will I be forced to buy physical copies?

Thanks

-M

Kindle itself doesn't let you print the test. I tried in the beginning. But LSAC has let 7sage have drm e-docs which is similar to what kindle has and you can print them. So you don't have to buy the physical copies. : )

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

7Sage has digital copies you can buy:
    https://7sage.com/addons/

Pretty sure Kindle version are not printable. :/

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

I don't know for sure, but I would guess that you won't be able to do that. LSAC has gone to great lengths to stop PDF versions of PTs circulating and if you were able to purchase on kindle and print, that would seem to effectively be the same as acquiring a PDF.

The best and cheapest way to acquire the most PTs seem to be here at 7Sage (not PDFs but you can print full length from 36 forward with Ultimate+ I believe) by signing up for some of the packages.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    edited May 2017 12637 karma

@jkatz1488 said:
    The best and cheapest way to acquire the most PTs seem to be here at 7Sage (not PDFs but you can print full length from 36 forward with Ultimate+ I believe) by signing up for some of the packages.

PTs 1-80 are now available to print with Ultimate+ :)

• mrodgers209mrodgers209 Member
    114 karma

Alrighty!!! Thanks so much for all the info guys!!! Very much appreciated!