Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blind Review

jaygaleonejaygaleone Live Member
in General 82 karma

Dear All,

I would like to know if someone can describe to me how they Blind Review and/or what are the steps they take when going over an LSAT Preptest. I just want to make sure that I am doing it correctly. Many Thanks!

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

I actually follow JY's lessons and steps on BR to a T. https://7sage.com/lesson/the-blind-review-is-a-habit/

The only extra things I've added are writing/typing out my own explanations for any and all questions I've circled. I also keep an Excel spreadsheet with questions missed so I can go back and re-do them and make sure I don't make the same mistake.

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

I also type my explations. Any question that I don't get or that takes me a while gets a typed explanation. Just as valuable as BR is typing even deeper explanations for questions you get wrong. Zoom in and don't look at the answer but try to figure it out through typing.

Type everything! But any question that made you think or you aren't absolutely certain about should be reviewed.