Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pushed back from June to September!

tcookPHLtcookPHL Alum Member
in General 300 karma

Hey guys! I pushed back my test from June to September because my job had become a little more demanding for me this past spring (we slow down over the summer). I would love to stay in the Philadelphia area and would also love to go to Temple. I'm aiming for a 160 on my LSAT but my diagnostics and my past two preptests have been in the 140s, BRing in the 150s. LR seems to be the hardest for me so I decided to get the LSAT Trainer and work through Mike Kim's LR drills. TIP: If anyone finds that LR is also hard for them, I think Kim's explanations and drills are EXTREMELY helpful. I'm super excited to get started on the September BR calls. I think I'll really be able to up my score by having a core schedule each week. I've been finding it difficult to get on that train with ya know... life.

Anyways, I was wondering if my stats looked good for a school like Temple or above that and/or if any female URM has had the same stats as me and where they have gotten accepted into.

-URM female (black and puerto-rican)
GPA: 3.67
LSAT- Aiming for the 160s
Major: Political Science and Spanish
Work Experience- I've only been out of school for two years but I've worked 5 years in PA politics and now currently work for a Global Investigations company- between the two of these career paths I'll have great LR's (DOJ attorneys, WH advisors (former, def not current haha), various agencies, and a PA inspector general).

I'm hoping with all of this combined it will give me a really good shot at some schools! What do you guys think?

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited May 2017 23929 karma

You'd be a lock for Temple with a 150s / 160s LSAT for sure.

Good luck and keep studying! You will see improvement!

Also, you have pretty good softs as well - so that will help!

http://mylsn.info/vjfa5n/

Good Luck :)