Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June 2017 Logical Reasoning?

smooshiesmooshie Core Member
edited June 2017 in June 2017 LSAT 31 karma

Any thoughts? How did you guys feel about it?
I got 3 sections, 2 with 25 questions and 1 with 26 questions.
I think I did OK... but totally bombed the RC...

Comments

• BirdLaw818BirdLaw818 Free Trial Member
    edited June 2017 553 karma

Yeah, I think it was decent but doable stuff with some random exceptions...there was a tough weaken question , lots of MBT, but generally easy. LG was super easy I got it all right up until the last 3 I guessed the magic letter cause I got was being too careful with double checking :/

This all would've been okay if RC hadn't killed me but it's in the air right now so anything can happen...i got to all the questions I just hope they're right lol.

• eagles12345eagles12345 Free Trial Member
    52 karma

Some comments on other forums seem to indicate LR may have been harder than normal but I found it pretty doable and standard without any of the usual really abstract LR questions.

RC was teribble. One section I have no idea what the score would be. I need a lot of luck now.

• BirdLaw818BirdLaw818 Free Trial Member
    553 karma

Yeah I feel like RC can be the make it or break it rn. Everything else is okay as long as RC isn't terrible but I'm getting increasingly worried that I made some wrong inferences. But that's normal :/ it'll be fine !

• smooshiesmooshie Core Member
    31 karma

Yeah guys, thanks for your responses!
    I totally agree with you all.
    I thought the LG was really easy as well. But for the first game, I got one rule wrong and had to erase and re-draw one of my subgameboards. That took a while..
    I also ended up guessing for 3-4 of the questions on the last game. A little disappointed in myself for screwing up such an easy section :(...

The RC was definitely bad... I wouldn't be surprised if I got -10, since I didn't finish the section... and just bubbled in... Reading comp is one of those sections where I can make my best effort to answer all of the questions, regardless of time, and still get -8 to -12 wrong on my worst tests... I can't imagine how bad not finishing it would be

Yeah, I think there were a lot of assumption and explanation questions for the LR which I'm not a huge fan of.... Just feeling unsure of keeping or cancelling score now.

This discussion has been closed.