Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Taking the June 25th LSAT Abroad (Beijing) Tips

rweir8933rweir8933 Member

Hey Y'all,

I am currently registered to take the LSAT next week in Beijing. Curious if anyone has experience taking the test abroad (or even better in China) any tips on how to make the day run smoother?

LSAC provided the address in English and I am trying to get them to provide it in Chinese to mitigate any translation issues that may occur with a cab driver. Any other tips for taking it abroad would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

There is a post on Reddit about taking the LSAT in Beijing. If you haven't seen it, it might be helpful for you:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/LSAT/comments/3vqjw0/my_experiences_taking_the_lsat_in_china/

I'm not certain, but is the June LSAT in Asia in the morning? If so, while I'm not familiar with the transportation system in Beijing, I imagine that there would be morning traffic, so I suggest you leave early or find ways to get there by subway (if necessary).

If you have a chance, I think you should visit and see the campus (of 北京外国语大学) days before the LSAT so that you won't get lost on the day of the test.

Good luck :)

• 4everchasing4everchasing Alum Member
    74 karma

Hey! I am! I'm taking it in southern china though. It was actually not as hard or difficult as I imagined. If you google the name of the uni, you can usually get a chinese address or just use your normal apple or google maps to see where you can stay. I would advise a taxi about 90-60 minutes before test time just to be safe and comfortable or even check out the place the day before. Good luck!! Happy to see someone else is in the same boat!