Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick Q re Blind Review

MaritzaaMaritzaa Alum Member
in General 368 karma

When putting in your BR answers in the analytics, do you only put in the answers for the questions that you circled or do you also put in for the ones that you got wrong but thought you got right?

I re-do the questions that I thought I got right (but got wrong) and I end up getting them right. I am not sure whether that should be recorded in the BR analytics.

Anyone?

Comments

• AngusMcGillisAngusMcGillis Member
    403 karma

You would also put in the ones you got wrong but thought you got right. This will give you a BR score, which you will aim to increase separately from your timed score. The BR score will function as a measure of your theoretical knowledge.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@AngusMcGillis said:
    You would also put in the ones you got wrong but thought you got right. This will give you a BR score, which you will aim to increase separately from your timed score. The BR score will function as a measure of your theoretical knowledge.

Yes, if I understand OP's question correctly, this seems like the best strategy.