Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about LSAT location info

vanessa fishervanessa fisher Alum Member
edited August 2017 in General 1084 karma

Hey everyone,
Just having some trouble that I thought someone here could clarify. I'm looking at my online LSAT registration for September on the LSAC site, but I don't see any information there on where exactly the room is I'm taking the test etc. I know it is at UofT, but no idea what room and don't see an address. I also don't see times listed. I'm wondering if this is what you get info for when you print out your ticket? Which I can't do till August 30th.

I'm confused

Comments

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

it's normal. typically LSAT takers all meet up in a lobby and then from there the proctors will split everyone up and they tell you which room to go to!

• vanessa fishervanessa fisher Alum Member
    1084 karma

@TheMikey
    Darn, was hoping to check out the test room beforehand. Oh well

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

You can call them up, and ask if they have a room/rooms they always use for LSAT.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

@uhinberg said:
    You can call them up, and ask if they have a room/rooms they always use for LSAT.

Idk if a school would release that info though, considering LSAC tells people not to go visit the site prior to test day. Idk, they may though, but just saying.

• vanessa fishervanessa fisher Alum Member
    1084 karma

LSAC has so many weird rules