Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Watch Advice?

Hi all,

I purchased the casio watch recommended here that has the top dial to turn and from my understand is OK for the new LSAT rule.

Do you think Proctors will know that it is acceptable? What are some thoughts on what you will do if they make a fuss?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005JVP0FU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comments

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@bklsat05 said:
    Hi all,

I purchased the casio watch recommended here that has the top dial to turn and from my understand is OK for the new LSAT rule.

Do you think Proctors will know that it is acceptable? What are some thoughts on what you will do if they make a fuss?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005JVP0FU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No, I use that watch and maybe 6 or 7 people I know of from here have taken the test with the same or similar model watches. There's no chance you'll have any problem with that watch. It follow all the guidelines and clearly isn't an "LSAT watch" with a chronograph like the Mastermind or 180 models.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

I doubt you'd have a problem, it's a regular watch. If you end up having any issue at all, it's because your proctor is incompetent.

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

Proctor(s) incompetence is one of my fears. It's one variable that I can not control :disappointed:

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

@Freddy_D said:
    Proctor(s) incompetence is one of my fears. It's one variable that I can not control :disappointed:

it's unfortunate that LSAC lets some idiots be proctors

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

@TheMikey said:

@Freddy_D said:

Facts.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited August 2017 23929 karma

@TheMikey said:

@Freddy_D said:

How dare you!?
    My grandfather was an LSAC proctor! He would travel the country, never home to see the family, on the road proctoring LSATs. He worked back in the days when the proctors would have to count "one Mississippi, two Mississippi, three..." :joy: