Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Photo in color or black and white ok?

vanessa fishervanessa fisher Alum Member
edited September 2017 in General 1084 karma

Hey everyone, was just curious if anyone knows whether our photo printout for the LSAT admissions form can be in black and white or if I need to take it to kinkos to print it out in color?

Seeing how anal LSAC seems to be about a lot of these kinds of details, just wanted to make sure!

Comments

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    edited September 2017 4196 karma

Either color or B&W is fine.

I've used a B&W photo twice and had no issues. I don't think this matters much, as long as you follow all of the rules you should be fine :)

• vanessa fishervanessa fisher Alum Member
    1084 karma

@TheMikey
    Thanks!

• OlamHafuchOlamHafuch Alum Member
    2326 karma

that's good to know. Powerscore claims that you need to have a color pic, but I couldn't find any indication of that on LSAC's website.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

@uhinberg said:
    that's good to know. Powerscore claims that you need to have a color pic, but I couldn't find any indication of that on LSAC's website.

then they are misinformed tbh

I peeped at many peoples' tickets and I'd confidently say that for both of my takes, most people had black and white pics, including myself.

like I said, just follow all of the other rules and you'll be fine because I did see some people get kicked out for having another person in their ticket pic (yeah, ikr? idiots lol), so yeah.